(the download will begin shortly. If the download does not start, try this direct link.)
Image File Format Batch Converter
- Converting large batches of files is as easy as converting a single file.
- Just as easily convert to multiple output formats in a single batch run.
- Many different image file formats are supported.
- Optionally do high-quality image processing operations (e.g. Image resizing, framing, un-dithering, sharpness, saturation, contrast, gamma control, rotation, mirroring).
- Highest quality color depth reduction: Write images with 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 32K, or 16M optimized colors.
- Alpha plane, transparency color, and text fields are converted for all formats that supports it.
- Options useful for web or game graphics, e.g. "Set alpha plane from second file" and "Use optimal shared palette for all files".
- Unique option to compress JPEG's to a target file size as an alternative to the usual 'quality' parameter.
- 'Super optimize' option for PGN's produces the smallest 8 or 24-bit PNG files that we've seen.
- Automatically create HTML image tables for image galleries or thumbnail indexes.
- Command line interface for doing unattended conversions.